Child Snatching is one of Seven Deadly Syndromes and Seven Media Cover-Ups
A Media Report by Public Interest Advocates
The Association of McKenzie Friendswas launched in March 2012, to assist Litigants in Person with lay legal advice. In that function, its members have come across untold victims of paedophilia, child snatching and other white collar crimes, as well as deeply flawed miscarriages of justice.
As Public Interest Advocates, McKenzie Friends have identified seven Deadly Syndromes and seven Media Cover-Upsas their common causes:
- Secret Societies – The Private Lives of Public People
- Mainstream Media Cover-Ups – Strategies for Gagging, Controlling and generally Dumbing Down
- Crimes against Children and Families – Paedophilia, Child Snatching and Premature Sexualisation
- Reporting Fraud and White Collar Crimes – Public Services as Perpetrators and Non-Investigators
- The Illegality of Usury and Wars – How Successive Governments Ignore National Law and International Treaties
- Policing– Who Guards the Guards? Who Controls the Controllers?
- CONTEST: Counter-Terrorism Strategies – How the Counter-Terrorism Strategies Drive Miscarriages of Justice – in the follow-up of 9/11 and 7/7.