Child Snatching is One of Seven Deadly Syndromes and Seven Media Cover-Ups – A Media Report by Public Interest Advocates
Child Snatching is one of Seven Deadly Syndromes and Seven Media Cover-Ups
A Media Report by Public Interest Advocates
The Association of McKenzie Friendswas launched in March 2012, to assist Litigants in Person with lay legal advice. In that function, its members have come across untold victims of paedophilia, child snatching and other white collar crimes, as well as deeply flawed miscarriages of justice.
As Public Interest Advocates, McKenzie Friends have identified seven Deadly Syndromes and seven Media Cover-Upsas their common causes:
- Secret Societies – The Private Lives of Public People
- Mainstream Media Cover-Ups – Strategies for Gagging, Controlling and generally Dumbing Down
- Crimes against Children and Families – Paedophilia, Child Snatching and Premature Sexualisation
- Reporting Fraud and White Collar Crimes – Public Services as Perpetrators and Non-Investigators
- The Illegality of Usury and Wars – How Successive Governments Ignore National Law and International Treaties
- Policing– Who Guards the Guards? Who Controls the Controllers?
- CONTEST: Counter-Terrorism Strategies – How the Counter-Terrorism Strategies Drive Miscarriages of Justice – in the follow-up of 9/11 and 7/7.
While Hillsborough highlighted the failings of a police force with its national tentacles, Jimmy Savile ushered in a tide of exposures regarding national credibility at international scale. Since the BBC “lost the tapes” relating to 9/11, victims and survivors of 7/7 have asked for proper media investigation and a public inquiry. 7/7 is covered up as a specific incident. But McKenzie Friends claim that it is one of seven deadly syndromes that are all the consequences of deeply fundamental flaws in public life. They appeal to upholding the seven principles of public life and are asking everybody who does, to come forward as a ‘social rescue squad’.
The report is meant to inform the mainstream media and serve as a bridge between McKenzie Friends and other online publishers. The membership of secret societies is seen as the glue that binds people in public life, and leads to celebrities and the entertainment industry that feed the mainstream media such as the BBC. However, the mainstream media are abiding by 100 year rules, D-notices and gagging orders to cover the ruling elite and ‘dumb the people down’.
This could be acceptable, if the people did not become major victims of paedophilia, institutionalised child snatching, fraud, white collar crimes and such serious miscarriages of justice that the whole nation is suffering: from sexual perversions and their abuse or post-traumatic stress disorders relating to financial exploitation, legal abuse syndromes and unjustified imprisonments or killings.
The Coalition of Resistance with its recent march against austerity cuts is as much a sign of deadly syndromes as is the first march of serving soldiers against Parliament since 1649.
Their oath is to Queen and Country and not to Parliament and politicians. That same spirit was in the mind of the writers who formulated the Bank of England Act 1694: “to avoid the serious oppression of Their Majesties’ subjects, the Corporation is not to trade.”
However, the Bank of England trades like any other financial institution. In fact, it was founded to create the first national debt – to finance war with £1.2 million at 8%.
Wars were made illegal in 1928 with the Kellogg-Briand Pact, subsequently with the Nuremberg Trials in 1945/46 and again by the United Nations in 1970. Killing civilians is always a war crime.
Yet successive governments have been ignoring the Bank of England Act, as they ignore international treaties, when soldiers and civilians are killed every day.
To heal this social sickness, McKenzie Friends are calling on people in all public institutions, whether Local Authorities, Police, NHS or others, to come forward as rescuers of a nation that wants to feel great again: about its fairness in democracy, politics, judiciary, finances and media – and not only during the Olympics!
Selflessness • Integrity • Objectivity • Accountability • Openness • Honesty •Leadership
For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org on 07968 039 141.
- No matter how Government spins it, what we are looking at is a conspiracy to cover-up paedophile and other crimes – in plain sight (21stcenturywire.com)
- How to Assist Litigants in Person – our Strategy Meeting on 6th Sept 2012 (mckenzie-friends.co.uk)
- Mummy, what is ‘paedophilia’? I don’t know. I will look it up. (victims-unite.net)
- Judiciary Guilty of Criminal Acts – John Hemming MP opens Demo at Royal Courts of Justice (mckenzie-friends.co.uk)
- Five Mothers on Hunger Strike in Holloway Prison, London – Protesting against Violation of Article 8: the Right to Family Life (publicityonline.wordpress.com)
- Joining the dots: between the victims of Child Snatchers and Paedophile Rings (victims-unite.net)