What’s dishonest about our money is published here – in a few bullet points, for the short term attention reader.
The subject is covered in much more depth on
- Forum for Stable Currencies – a Summary of Political Initiatives
- Money as Debt also known as Credit – the Need to Distinguish between “Cash” (by the State) and “Credit” (by banks)
- Public Debts for Vested Interest Payments – the deadly embrace between states and the ‘money masters‘
- In the Spirit of the Forum for Stable Currencies – news relating to monetary and financial matters
- and the History of the Forum for Stable Currencies – with all its websites since 1998.
- What’s so dishonest about our money system? (moneyasdebt.wordpress.com)
- Dishonest Money questioned by Class Action Lawsuit Against the Federal Reserve (forumnews.wordpress.com)
- Money as Debt (adask.wordpress.com)
- Money Is Debt !!! (2012patriot.wordpress.com)